When do you ship Injera Bread?
- INJERA orders are shipped weekly on TUESDAY using USPS Priority Mail and arrives within 2-3 business days.
- During Summer (June - August): Injera bread will be shipped in an insulated package with cold ice packs to maintain cool temperature during shipping.
Injera is a perishable item and must be given extra care. Generally, Injera stays fresh at room temperature 7-9 days but it's BEST kept in a refrigerator (can last up to 21 days). You can also store Injera bread in a freezer (lasts up to 3 months).
How do you warm injera bread?
Injera bread is best when warmed using a microwave but other methods can be used as well (oven, skillets, etc)
When warming Injera in microwave, the BEST way to get the softness is to wrap the Injera in a clean cloth and placing it in microwave for 45-60 seconds.
Similar to other breads, when you see white/gray spots, it means, Injera has spoiled so discard.
- If Injera is frozen, first unthaw by leaving it at room temperature or defrost it, then place it in a microwave for 45 - 90 seconds until it becomes soft.
How will I know when my order has shipped?
When your order begins its journey to you, you'll receive a shipment confirmation email containing a tracking link.
Orders are shipped between 1-2 business days after the order date using USPS Priority Mail. Small size items (weighting less than 1 lb) are shipped using USPS First Class Mail with an average transit time of 1-5 days.
How do you apply a coupon code?
Once you add an item to your cart, click Apply Coupon Code above the item total
Enter the coupon code and click Apply
The coupon discount will adjust your order total
- We promise we will never sell or give out any information you provide us, to anyone. No one wants a spam clogged inbox (including us).
Is my credit card information protected?
- Absolutely. All transactions are secure and encrypted and we don't store any of your payment information.